Retreat Date – 19th – 27th October
On our Yoga Retreat this year to Bali we will be staying for four nights at this heavenly retreat venue in Sideman. (See photos below)
The relaxed and friendly Balinese staff greet us with a complementary fruit cocktail and foot massage before you settle into your private room and bathroom.
All rooms are nestled in lush tropical gardens along with a spring fed pool and an open air restaurant.
After spending four glorious nights in Sideman we will then travel to Ubud for a three night stay at another very comfortable resort, again with your own room and bathroom.
Ubud is a very interesting area and provides much opportunity to explore traditional art galleries, great shopping and experience how the Balinese go about their daily life.
Also our chosen restaurants are a foodies delight.
The following items are included in the package
- 7 days and 8 nights accommodation (First night close to airport – twin share or single on request at a small additional cost)
- Daily morning yoga and meditation and afternoon stretches with Yoga Nidra. All levels of experience are welcome
- Travel to and from retreat venues
- All meals at the Sideman retreat venue and breakfast at the Ubud resort
- Visit to traditional textile weaving studio in Sideman
- While in Ubud, a full body massage and body scrub at a traditional Balinese Spa.
- Daily cultural activities
- Guided walk exploring Balinese country side
- Blessing and purification ceremony
Joining us on this Retreat our wish for you is to relax, to nurture yourself, enjoy the company, the activities and the beautiful amenities that are available to us for yoga and everything else.
Cost for the Retreat package is $2,100.00
Air fares are not included in the package
You can contact me on 0412 931 577 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place on this unique retreat experience. Limited to 10 places.
Confirmation of your booking for this Retreat is required by the end of April, 2018 or before, accompanied by a $400 deposit.
If you have any questions I welcome your call.
We will be having an information session in March when you will meet Chris who arranges all our logistics. Her knowledge of Bali and the Indonesian culture is outstanding. She has lived and worked in Indonesia over many years and is fluent in the language. She will be providing you with all the necessary information for travel to Bali and will answer any questions you may have about the culture and all things Balinese. Of course I will be there to talk about the Yoga side of the Retreat. Together we make a good team to look after your every need.
Both Chris and I look forward to sharing this time with you.