Join us, Joanne and Chris at Shraddha Yoga Centre for our Bali Yoga Retreat leaving on 30th September until 8th October 2017
The venue for the first four days of our retreat rests in a valley close to the village of Sideman in East Bali.
On arrival we are given a complementary foot massage to help us relax into the environment.
In this unforgettable location, everyone has the luxury of your own room with bathroom and all rooms are nestled in lush tropical gardens along with a spring fed pool and an open air restaurant.
We will conclude our retreat with a three night stay at a resort in Ubud, again with your own room and bathroom.
The following items are included in the package
- Daily morning and afternoon yoga and meditation
- 7 days and 8 nights accommodation (First night close to airport – twin share)
- Yoga Nidra and Yoga philosophy sessions
- Travel to and from retreat venues
- All meals at the Sideman retreat venue and breakfast at the Ubud resort
- While in Ubud, a full body massage and body scrub at a traditional Balinese Spa.
- Visit to traditional textile weaving studio in Sideman
- Daily cultural activities
- Guided walk exploring Balinese country side
- Blessing and purification ceremony
The Yoga program is nurturing and varied. All levels of experience are welcome and considered
We also take you on an interesting, fun and informative excursion giving insight into Balinese life and culture.
For more photos please visit my Shraddha Yoga Centre Face Book page
Cost for the Retreat package is $2,050.00
Air fares are not included in the package
Contact me on 0412 931 577 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place on this unique retreat experience. Limited to 10 places.
If you have any questions I welcome your call. www.shraddhayoga.com.au